How do you feel about punch art? I have mixed feelings – I love the look and creativity of it but it really does require a bit of patience. This was one of our stamp club projects last month – thanks to Donna Wizniuk’s punch presentation at our October 3rd event. I loved the card so much that I had to include it as one of our club projects. So many people commented that they thought this was going to be the easiest card of the night but ended up changing their minds:) I do think it is worth it though – you?
Here’s a list of what I used to create the snowman (and a full supply list at the bottom of the post):
- Body – 1-1/2″, 2″ and 2-1/2″ circle punches from whisper white cardstock
- Arms – tree builder punch (x2) from crumb cake cardstock
- Hat – extra large oval and cupcake base from cupcake builder punch from black cardstock
- Scarf – washi label punch and bitty banner punch (x2) from Merry Moments DSP
- Eyes – smallest hole from the crop-a-dile (retired) but you can also use the sprinkles from the cupcake builder punch, although they are slightly larger.
- Heart – Itty bitty Accents cut from gold glimmer paper
Don’t forget about the stamp sale – 15% off stamps until October 23rd only. Place a minimum $50 order today using hostess code CNZTGFZ4 and I will send you a free tutorial! You can find all the details in this post.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images for more details, pricing or to place an order.