Don’t you just love receiving handmade cards? I definitely do. But if they have something special about them, that makes them even better. In my last blog post, I shared how to create a fancy fold and today I’m going to show you how to make a shaker card. They are so simple and oh so cute!
There are a few things you need when making a shaker card that are either essential and a few that will make your experience much easier.
- Window Sheets (#142314) or you can use transparency film
- Foam Adhesive Strips (#141825) – these make creating a shaker card so much easier than cutting apart your dimensionals!
- Shaker contents – we have several different options but you are only limited by your imagination
- Metallics Sequin Assortment (#138390)
- Brights Sequin Assortment (#138389)
- Fancy Frost Sequins (#142519)
- Stampin’ Glitter (p. 181) – I love the Dazzling Diamonds (#133751)
- Mica Flakes (#141998)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a creative day!