With a brand new catalogue, I have so much to share with you!! There are so many hidden gems in the catalogue that you are going to want to add to your list. This ‘crafty’ themed suite is one of them. It has some great images and greetings in it and check out that Stampin’ Up! logo Washi tape! Isn’t it fantastic?!
I’ve got a busy day ahead cleaning up from my launch and preparing for tonights team meeting so I thought I’d just share a quick step-by-step on how to create this card. You’ll find a full supply list below.
- Thick Whisper White: 8” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 ¼” (this will be your card base)
- Pacific Point: 1” x 5 ½”
- Daffodil Delight: 3” x 3 ½”
- Basic Black: 1 ¼” x 3”
- Whisper White: scrap for stamping
- Run the pacific point cardstock through the die cutting machine with the ribbon border die. Note: you’ll have to run it through twice because it’s not quite long enough to match the width of the card.
- Add that to the shorter end of the card front, ensuring it doesn’t extend past the back of the card.
- Wrap a bakers twine around the card and tie a bow.
- Using the 2ndlargest stitched nested label die, cut the daffodil cardstock so that you have about 3 ¼” of the label in height.
- Wrap washi tape around the top of the label shape tucking the ends around the back.
- Add this to the card front.
- Cut out one of the SU logos from the washi tape and add it to the upper left corner of the label.
- Stamp the ribbon image using memento black ink and color it in using the Stampin’ Blends. Note – pacific point Stampin’ Write marker was used for the striped ribbon.
- Die cut the image using the coordinating die.
- Add it to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘for you’ using memento ink just above the bakers twine bow on the right.
- Die cut the word ‘hooray’ from black cardstock and add it to the card front.
Have a creative day!