Wow – September 1st already! Can you believe it?! There are only 4 more months left of 2015 – it seems like we just rang in the new year.
Today’s also the first day of the Holiday catalogue. I’ve heard so many great comments from all of you as you’ve been receiving your copies, I’m sure you are just as excited as I am to be able to order from this little gem!
If you haven’t received a copy in the mail you can check it out online. And if you’d like a hard copy – so you can flag your pages;) – and don’t already have a demonstrator, send me a message and I’ll pop one in the mail for you.
I thought I’d start the month off with my top 5 favorite things from the Holiday catalogue. Here they are in no particular order…
1. The Peaceful Pines stamp set and Perfect Pines framelits. I love these trees and the fact there are coordinating framelits to cut them out make it even better! To top it off, you can save 15% by purchasing the bundle ( Product #140850)
2. Both Project Life Bundles – the Seasonal Snapshot (#140308) and Hello December (#140305). You had to know those were going to make my top 5! I do want to point out that even though the names are the same as the kits from last year, the contents are not! They are completely different kits. I’m looking forward to playing with these!!
3. Woodland Textured impressions folder (139673) – this was one item that absolutely jumped out at me at first glance through the catalogue.
4. Versatile Christmas stamp set – I’m always looking for words for inside the cards so this set is going to be great for Christmas cards.
5. Snowflake wooden elements – I adore snowflakes and these are no exception!
So what are your favorites?
I’ll be back tomorrow with a project to share – have a creative day!