Don’t you just love the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set? I must admit that it wasn’t one of my favorites at first glance but since I’ve had some time to play with it, I’m really enjoying it. And you can get it for free with a $65 purchase! Check out the SAB mini for more information.
As I mentioned in my previous post, my daughter celebrated her 11th birthday last week. I decided to use the Happy Moments set and Welcome Neighbour paper pad for her invites.
- I started with our Note Cards (107311). I love these little precut/scored cards and envelopes. I find I’ve been turning towards them more & more often. They are just so easy!
- I then ran a piece of Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder.
- Matted that onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- My focal point was stamped on our watercolor paper (105019) using Jet Black Staz On ink (101406).
- It was watercolored using an Aqua Painter (103954) and our Watercolor Wonder Crayons – my favorite way to water color.
- That was matted onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and attached to a piece of dsp from the Welcome Neighbor paper pad.
- I then created a little banner using the Please Come stamp set (115046).
This same basic design could easily be used as a Birthday card, or any other occasion for that matter, by simply changing out the image.Thanks for stopping by!