Happy birthday Paper Pumpkin! Did you know that March 2018 is Paper Pumpkin’s 5th
anniversary? Not only is Paper Pumpkin celebrating five years of creating and sharing together,
but they also want to say thank you to everyone who has helped them reach this great milestone. And what better
way to do that than with a March kit which includes a fantastic, FREE
gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box? This kit is gorgeous,
collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as
an all-time customer favorite!
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
free gift holds an approximate retail value of $8-$10 CAD
when compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- 3-month (#137859) – $79 and qualifies for one level 1 SAB item
- 6-month (#137860) – $154 (save $1/month) and qualifies you for two level 1 SAB items or 1 level 2 SAB item.
- 12-month (#137861) – $295 (save $2/month) and qualifies you for four level 1 SAB items or a combination of level 1 and 2, PLUS you will receive stampin’ rewards!
As an added bonus – anyone who purchases a 3, 6 or 12 month prepaid subscription from me by March 10th will receive a free gift in the mail as a thank you! Purchase your prepaid subscription here so you don’t miss out on all these benefits!
Current, past or new subscribers can take advantage of this offer! Simply visit my online store and purchase your 3, 6 or 12 month prepaid subscription, then head to the Paper Pumpkin site to add your redemption code. Note: if you are a new subscriber you will need to set up an account prior to entering your redemption code.
Paper Pumpkin kits have come to the rescue for me on a number of occasions. I love having a go to crafting kit that doesn’t require any thought. And it’s something that I can just grab if I want to craft on the go.
As the weather begins to warm and more time is being spent outside, camping, at the lake etc. Paper Pumpkin is the perfect kit to take along for the rainy days, or evenings or if you just need a little crafting fix. Just add a pair of scissors and some adhesive and you are good to go. It doesn’t take up any extra space and everything can be contained in that one box.
I still have February’s kit to do. Those beautiful ‘springy’ envelopes are calling my name. I may have to pull that out and work on it this evening! Have a creative day!