Today’s project is a get well card featuring the beautiful Hand-Penned Petals bundle. I’ll admit this wasn’t initially on my must have list but now that I’ve played with it a bit, I LOVE it.
The Hand-Penned bundle is part of a larger suite and also has some Memories & More products that match. The colours in this collection are so soft and beautiful! You can find the suite on pages 104 and 105 of the catalogue and the Memories & More product on page 127. I’ll be featuring all of these products at my upcoming Hand-Penned You Pick Event. You can find all the details here.
- Highland Heather: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” for die cutting scallop rectangle and 3” x 3-1/2” for stamping
- Daffodil Delight: ¼” x 2-5/8”
- Hand Penned DSP: 2” x 2-5/8”
- Stamp floral image with memento ink onto the smaller scrap of white cardstock.
- Stamp the inside images in the following colours: small flower in daffodil, large flower in highland heather and leaves in soft succulent.
- Die cut the image with the coordinating die.
- Die cut the second largest scallop rectangle from the larger white cardstock.
- Add the dsp to the bottom, centering it between the dots.
- Adhere the strip of daffodil over top.
- Add that to the card front.
- Stamp desired greeting using memento ink to the left of the rectangle.
- Add the floral image using dimensionals.
- Add three of the darker purple pearls.
Don’t forget to check out the Hand-Penned You Pick Event!
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.