Remember this promotion from back in August/September. Well my new downline and the downline who qualified for a free kit and I got together at the beginning of October to make our trays. It was a great project to make – lots of fun. I have mine on display in my studio but still need to add a photo.
In the kit, SU gave us an extra sheet of all the printed pieces so while everything was out, I decided to do a layout with it. I knew that if I put it away it would never happen so I bit the bullet and did it then and there and this is what I came up with…
I basically used all the same accents and just reconfigured it to go on a layout. I even had some of the glittery web left and I couldn’t throw it out – it’s just too beautiful – even if it is a web:)
And here’s a close up of the Creepy Crawly accent…
It really came together quickly. I loved this kit idea – I hope Stampin’ Up! comes out with more of these – it’s nice to have everything for a project all included in the kit.
I will be working on a Christmas printer tray class next week, so watch for details on that soon.
Have a spooktacular day!