Today I’m sharing a beautiful fall themed birthday card using the Gorgeous Leaves bundle from the upcoming mini catalogue.
Because the mini catalogue doesn’t officially begin for customers until August 3rd, 2021, there are a few items that I’ve used that aren’t yet available.
- Gorgeous Leaves Bundle (p. 47)
- Brushed Metallic Dots (p. 55)
- Harvest Meadow DSP (p. 55)
- Gold Shimmer Vellum (p. 45)
- In Your Words stamp set (p. 17 of the SAB brochure)
I just love the background images in the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set – especially this woodgrain.
The card is a notecard sized card (3-1/2″ x 5″) and for some reason I had some bases left but no envelopes so I needed to make an envelope to fit. The Harvest Meadow dsp was the perfect match.
- Patterned paper 5-1/4″ x 11″
- Score 3/4″ from either end on the short side
- Score at 1-3/4″ from the top
- And 4″ from the bottom
You can see how I created the envelope in the video below. In the video I also share where to cut and tips on if your paper is directional.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.
In addition to the supplies shown below, I also used: the Gorgeous Leaves bundle; In Your Words stamp set; Brushed Metallic Dots; Harvest Meadow DSP and Gold Shimmer Vellum. All of these products will be available beginning August 3rd, 2021.