Although I’ve been playing with LOTS of new products, I haven’t shared too many with you yet. Don’t worry I have lots of new things to share with you over the next few weeks/months.
One of my favourite new suites from the new catalogue is the Magnolia Lane Suite – it is simply stunning. I love it so much I’ll be using it for both my June card class AND layout of the month class. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss out on those events.
Today I’m sharing a quick tutorial on how to create this card. The only way to get these products at the moment is if you are a demonstrator or want to add them to your starter kit. Otherwise you’ll have to wait until the new catalogue goes live on June 4th. If you’d like to add them to your starter kit, I’d love to have you join my team. You can do so here. It’s always the best deal in the catalogue! With a new catalogue right around the corner, what crafter wouldn’t want to save 20% on all their purchases!
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ – this will be your card base. 4″ x 5 1/2″ to cut the stitched rectangle.
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2) one for the inside and the other for the magnolia
- Linen Ribbon: about 14″
- Stamp the magnolia with memento black ink onto one of the whisper white pieces.
- Color in using Stampin’ Blends (full supply list is below)
- Die cut using the coordinating die.
- Die cut the largest stitched rectangle from the crumb cake card stock.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stitched rectangle and tie a knot.
- Add the magnolia to the stitched rectangle using dimensionals. Trim any overhang.
- Stamp desired greeting using memento black ink onto the upper left corner of the stitched rectangle.
- Add the rectangle to the card front using dimensionals.
If you are in the Edmonton, Sherwood Park or surrounding areas and would like to attend my New Catalogue Launch and BOGO event, here are all the details.
Have a creative day!
Note: The first two items will not be available until June 4th when the catalogue goes live.