I’ve got another glittery project to share with you today, but this one uses our Loads of Letters chipboard. This chipboard, as well as the Timeless Type chipboard pack is on sale right now for only $16.95 (Chipboard Letter Bundle – 120287)! That’s an awesome deal when you look at how many letters you get.
I decided to use one of our Note Cards (107311) today. They are 5″ x 3-1/2″ and come prescored with envelopes. I often pull these out when I need to make something up quickly. Here are the instructions for todays card:
- Cut out a Top Note (113463) shape from old olive cardstock.
- Run it through using the friend texturz plate from the Texturz Plates Kit #4 (114531).
- Add this to the cardfront and trim any excess top note.
- Cover the chipboard letters with Pumpkin Pie craft ink (105240).
- Sprinkle with Heat & Stick powder (100625).
- Heat just until moistened. If you over heat, the glitter won’t stick.
- While it is still wet, cover with orange glitter from Fine Supernova glitter stack (114287). You need to do this step quickly or the heat & stick will dry. I recommend that you have your glitter ready before heating the Heat & Stick.
- Heat again to remoisten the Heat & Stick – this will set the glitter.
- Using Tombow Multipurpose glue (110755) – apply your letters to the lower right corner of card front.
- Choose a couple felt flowers from the Flower Fusion pack (110720) and insert a 5/16″ chocolate brad (112534 – on sale for $7.88). Use a mini glue dot to add to card.
- Punch out three small hearts using the Heart to Heart punch (113694 – on sale for $16.07) from Pumpkin Pie textured cardstock and add to lower left corner of card.
Hope you enjoyed todays focus on a few of the items on sale. To check out the sale items in full click here, then click shop now and Online Extravaganza.Thanks for stopping by,SherryClick here to order Stampin’ Up! product online 24/7!