I received this beautifully packaged gift from my friend Donna the other day. She always creates the most beautiful projects. I thought I’d share in case you are in need of a quick gift or packaging idea. She used one of our Petite Cafe Gift Bags and then tucked the card under the flaps that hold the bag shut! Inside are some homemade treats and they are DELICIOUS! Here’s a look at the two pieces.
The pocket was created using one of our Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags. All she did was emboss it using the Holly embossing folder and then folded it at the 3-5/8″ mark to create a pocket. She added several embellishments, because she loves her embellishments:) and then used the stitched shapes framelits and layering oval framelits to create the focal point. I will list all the supplies with product numbers and indicate what is retiring at the bottom of this post. Here’s a closer look.
This would make a beautiful gift card holder! It is so beautiful in person, the photos just don’t do it justice!
- Petite Cafe Gift Bags (#135826)
- Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags (#138315)
- Holly Embossing Folder (#141634)
- Layering Ovals Framelits (#141706)
- Stitched Shapes Framelits (#145372) – temporarily unavailable expected date January 16th
- Christmas Greetings Thinlits (#139659)
- Holly Jolly Greetings (WM #139879 / CM #139882)
- Very Vanilla 1/2 Lace Trim (#141672)
- Linen Thread (#104199)
- Kraft Cardstock (#133674)
- Vanilla Cardstock (#101650)
- Copper Foil (#142020)
- Holly Berry Happiness (#142061)
- Mini Pinecones (#141990) – RETIRING
- Kraft Rope Trim (#141996) – RETIRING and on sale for 40% off!
- Soft Suede ink (#126978)
Have a creative day!
DECEMBER BONUS: For every $50 you order through my online store, in December, you will receive your choice of the following items absolutely free! Please email me your selection after placing your order. Limited quantities of each item are available and available while supplies last.
Choose 1 item for every $50 you spend from the following: