Woot! Woot! I’m so excited to share that Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on all orders placed between April 6th to 10th! Here are a few things to consider…
- Send your mom her Mother’s Day gift early.
- Send a new mom or new grandma a Project Life mini album and baby-themed card collection.
- Send a custom personalized address stamp and ink pad as a house-warming or wedding gift.
- Order all the 2013-2015 In Color re-inkers – they will be retiring soon! 12.
- Send a card kit (like our Everyday Occasions or Hip Hip Hooray card kit) to several friends as an unusual DIY party invite. They have to bring the kit and a snack item to share to your house on a certain night next month.
- Send your child’s teachers a craft kit or banner kit to decorate their classroom.
- Send Whisper White Notecards, an ink pad and a thank you stamp to a new bride or new mom.
- Give your out-of-state grandchild a card kit to do with friends.
- Send a Project Life kit and mini album to a graduating senior to document their last school year.
- Stock up on basics for yourself like cardstock, adhesive and envelopes.
- Send a Celebration Basics banner and invite kit to anyone planning a shower this spring.
- Order card kits or supplies for the ladies’ ministry or missionary support groups at your church.
- Headed to scrapbooking retreats this spring? You’ll need things.
- Order past Paper Pumpkin kits to use as last minute gifts for your child’s friends’ parties (only available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers).
Just a few things to consider and many of them will bring a smile to someone’s day! My thank you to you for a $50 order is a kit to create these two beautiful projects.
Have a creative day!