Today I’ve got a sneak peek at a new stamp set with this Floating & Fluttering travellers notebook layout. This beautiful butterfly set will be available in the January to June Mini Catalogue when it goes live on January 5th.
I love how you can stamp one image and die cut them all at the same time. What made this even easier is that there are two of the dies that cut the cluster image. So when you want to create a background like this, it saves you some time.
Although this layout is a travellers notebook layout, you could easily recreate it as a 12×12 layout.
How to make it…
- Draw a heart on a piece of scrap paper
- Cut it out
- Trace it onto your background. For a TN layout, I traced it onto an 8″ x 8 1/4″ piece and then cut down the centre at 4″.
- Cut out the heart.
- Trim two piece of black card stock, large enough to cover the back of the heart. Cut it in half if you are creating a TN layout.
- Add the white layer with dimensional to the black card stock.
- Once you’ve stamped and die cut all your embellishments (this would be fabulous with florals as well), add those to your black card stock using dimensionals.
- I ended up separating a few of the images to tuck in to fill some spaces.
- Add enamel dots.
Did you know that demonstrators get to start preordering from the upcoming mini beginning tomorrow? AND we even qualify for Sale-a-Bration products! There are so many new products I can’t wait to play with.
If you’d like to get your hands on some new products before everyone else, I’d love to have you join my team!
I hope this Floating & Fluttering travellers notebook layout inspires you to give this idea a try. Have a creative day!
In addition to the products listed below, I also used the Floating & Fluttering bundle (available Jan. 5th), retired glitter enamel dots and an alphabet sticker sheet.