We are heading home today from a week in Phoenix. It’s been lovely to spend the week relaxing with only a few minutes every day working. I must admit with almost a week in Florida and then another in Phoenix, I am missing my studio. Can’t wait to get back to crafting!
I’ve got a quick tutorial to share with you today. I just love this Festive Farmhouse suite – especially the dsp. Seeing anything in plaid just makes me smile. I’ve included a shopping list with links to my online store at the bottom of this post if there’s anything you’d like to order.
1/2” x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, 3/4″ x 3”
3/8”, 3” square, 4” x 5 1/4″ for inside of card
- Fold Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half to create card
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach largest Very Vanilla panel
to inside of card.
- Adhere the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
strip to the front panel with Snail adhesive. Position about 3/8” from right side of
- Position Burlap Trim onto Very Vanilla panel and attach
to back using dimensionals. Add dimensionals
along edges of this panel and position onto card as shown in sample.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas stamp with Cherry Cobbler ink
– once on the Crumb Cake cardstock square and once on Very Vanilla cardstock
- Punch the Crumb Cake image with the 2” circle punch.
- Use the banner shape from the Framelits and cut out the
Merry Christmas from the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Use Paper Snips to flag the ends of the small Cherry
Cobbler cardstock piece. Adhere to
the Merry Christmas banner.
- Place the Crumb Cake circle over the burlap trim with
- Position the Banner to the circle with Snail Adhesive.
- To finish the card, tie a bow with the Cherry Cobbler
Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine and attach to card front with glue
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more information or to shop online.