This month Laura and I are using the adorable Fable Friends for our class in the mail. These projects are so sweet and perfect for the spring/easter. However, by simply changing out the greeting, they also make perfect baby cards!
In this class, that you can do at home whenever suits you best, we’ll be creating 6 cards – 2 each of three designs and a cute pouch.
- The only additional supplies you’ll need are: memento ink and some way to color in your images. Samples use Stampin’ Blends in the following colours: Smoky Slate combo; Pool Party combo; Soft Sea Foam combo; and Petal Pink combo.
- You are more than welcome to add the Stampin’ Blends, or anything else to your class, just let me know when you register and I’ll send you your total. Note: the supplies fit in a 10″ x 14″ Canada Post prepaid box.
- Substitutions: substitutions of equal or lesser value can be made if you already own the products included in the class. Must be specified at time of order.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order your class in the mail.
- Registration closes March 24th.
- Supplies will be ordered on the 25th and be prepped and ready for pick up or shipped by the 4th of April, providing there are no back orders.