Today’s the day! The Everything is Rosy Medley is now available to order, but only while supplies last! This is a beautiful collection of products that Stampin’ Up! has curated to make your crafting easy and they’ve done an amazing job! You will see me use this LOTS over the course of the month.
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Everything is Rosy
- Scrapbook Class: purchase the product medley from me ($109 + shipping and taxes) + $15 class fee.
- Card Class: purchase the product medley from me ($109 + shipping and taxes) + $10 class fee.
- Scrapbook and Card Class: purchase the product medley from me ($109 + shipping and taxes) + $20 class fee. Note: you will not have time to complete both classes in person. With this option you will complete either the layouts or the cards and then take home the kit for the other class to complete at home using the tutorial.
- Are you a demo but want to participate? purchase the product medley from yourself and attend the card class for $30, the scrapbook class for $45 or both for $60. Note: as mentioned above – there won’t be time to complete both classes but you will receive the kits for both and then can complete what you don’t finish at home using the instructions.
- Can’t attend? ask for the kits to go. To go scrapbook kits will not include the 12″ x 12″ white cardstock but will include everything else. Additional shipping charges apply.
- Tutorial only option will be available mid May. Cost will be $45 and will include both the scrapbook and card classes.