You Pick Stamp-A-Stack
November 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
You Pick Christmas Stamp-a-Stack – Friday November 22nd at 9:30am OR 6:30pm
Imagine getting to choose which Christmas cards you get to make and how many!
I’m excited to announce a new format of stamp-a-stack. I’m calling it the You Pick Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.
Here’s how it will work…
- When you register for the class you’ll choose the designs and how many of each you’d like to make.
- Your $15 class fee will cover the first 4 cards which will include one of each design.
- Each set of 6 cards after that will be $12/set.
- No limits to the number of cards you request, however they must be requested in multiples of 6. For example: if you choose option 1 and option 4, you’ll get 6 of option 1 and 6 of option 4. No splitting between the 6 cards between designs.
- Depending on the number of cards you request, you may not have time to complete all in the three hours dedicated to the class. However, but you will have time to do all the stamping and die cutting and then can assemble at home.
Deadline to participate in the class is November 10th.
Have a creative day!