Come join me at the Encircled in Warmth Christmas card class where we’ll create 6 beautiful, simple holiday cards to prepare for the busy holiday season.
How the Christmas Card Class works:
- You’ll receive a package from me that includes all the consumable pieces you need to create the cards (card stock, dsp and any ribbon or embellishments).
- We’ll make 6 cards with the kits sent to you. 3 different cards, 2 of each with at least 1 bonus idea each month.
- All the cards for that month will feature a stamp set or bundle. Novembers featured set is the Encircled in Warmth stamp set but any holiday greeting set will do.
- We will meet the 4th Tuesday of the month on Zoom to create the cards. Note: Decembers class will be on the 14th. The sessions will be recorded – no worries if you can’t attend.
- PDF with photos, measurements and the link to the video will be sent out the day after the class. This will allow you to create additional copies of the cards you love.
How can you participate?
There are three ways that you can participate.
- Place a minimum $60 order (before shipping & taxes), online (or by email), using the monthly Christmas Card Class host code and your kits are sent to you for free. Use host code HZ29AKTV for November.
- Or pay a $35 class fee (payment can be made by Etransfer or PayPal)
- Are you a Treasure Stamper? You can participate for just $15.
- Deadline to sign up (to receive pre cut card kits) is November 7th.
- Kits will be mailed with plenty of time to arrive before the Zoom session.
- Anyone across Canada can participate in Option 1, 2 or 3 and will receive the kits mailed to them.
- If you live outside Canada, you can participate in Option 2 however, no kits can be mailed.
Hope to see you in class!
Place a minimum $60 order, online, using host code 6FHUGAZY,
between October 29th, 2023 and November 30th, 2023
and I'll send you a tutorial full of 16 project ideas to inspire your next crafty session.