- This event has passed.
Celebrate Sunflowers Card Class
March 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Want to play with some fun embossing techniques? Come join us at this months Celebrate Sunflowers card class where we will be creating 6 beautiful cards using 3 different embossing techniques.
Set a goal to stay ahead of the game in 2022 by having a selection of cards for all occasions on hand and ready to go at a moments notice. To help you achieve that goal, join us at our monthly card class where each month we’ll create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) using a predetermined bundle or stamp set. March’s product of choice is the beautiful Celebrate Sunflowers bundle.
Although I’ll be using the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle for the cards I create in class, this class is primarily about the embossing techniques we’ll be using. I’ll share additional samples using a variety of sets/bundles using the same layout design and techniques. You do NOT need to own this specific stamp set in order to participate.
How it works…
- Each month you’ll receive a package from me that includes all the consumable pieces you need to create that months cards and a little something extra.
- Every month we’ll make 6 cards with the kits sent to you. 3 different cards, 2 of each.
- March’s cards feature the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle from the Annual Catalogue. This bundle is on sale right now for 20% off!
- The card designs will allow for you to change out the greetings based on the cards that YOU need. Need birthday cards? Make them all birthday. Need a thinking of you card – no worries. Or leave them without greetings until you know what you need. It’s all about flexibility and helping you work smarter in 2022!
- We will on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:30pm MT on Zoom to create the cards. The sessions will be recorded – no worries if you can’t attend.
- PDF with photos, measurements and the link to the video will be sent out the day after the class. This will allow you to create additional copies of the cards you love.
How can you participate?
There are two ways that you can participate.
- Place a minimum $60 order (before shipping & taxes), online (or by email), using the monthly class host code and your kits are sent to you for free. Use host code 77UN9JWH for March’s class.
- Or pay a $35 class fee (payment can be made by Etransfer or PayPal)
- Treasure Stamper Team member? You can participate for just $15.
- You aren’t required to participate each month but if you participate in all 6 (January to June), you’ll receive $35 in free product, of your choice, in July!
- Deadline to register for the class with a kit is March 6th
- Kits will be mailed with plenty of time to arrive before the Zoom session.
- Anyone across Canada can participate!
- Live outside Canada? Contact me to find out how you too can participate.
Take a peek at this video to see just how beautiful this bundle is.
I hope you decide to join us at the Celebrate Sunflowers card class!