Today I’m sharing a sneak peek and tutorial of this Dragonfly Garden thank you card. It’s a simple card but perfect for those times when you need to make a lot of cards.
I find simple cards hard to create but I sure do love them when I do create them! What makes it even better is that you could easily replace that greeting with a thinking of you or birthday. One design, multiples uses.
The Dragonfly Garden stamp set will be available to order beginning January 5th, 2021.
- Misty Moonlight: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside); scrap for stamping
- Crumb Cake: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Mossy Meadow: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Linen Thread: 12”
- Stamp the flower cluster image using crumb cake ink onto the lower right corner of the crumb cake cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card front.
- Die cut the 3rd largest stitched rectangle from the center of the mossy meadow cardstock.
- Add the negative space to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using memento ink onto a scrap of whisper white and trim as needed.
- Add a dimensional to the left and seal to the right of the greeting and add it to the lower right corner of the card front.
- Fold the linen thread in half and tie a bow. Trim ends as needed.
- Add to card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add the white layer to the inside of the card.
Mini Machine Giveaway!
- Must use host code 3HJRQCX3 (unless your order is over $200)
- If your order is over $200 simply order from my online store, no host code necessary. You’ll receive Stampin’ Rewards with your qualifying order.
- Receive one entry for every $100 (before shipping & taxes)
- Anyone across Canada can participate
- If sales reach over $1000, I will draw for a second winner!
- Draw will be held on January 5th, 2021
- Applies to any orders placed between December 15th, 2020 and January 4th, 2021
- Giveaway is offered by Sherry Roth, Independent SU! demonstrator
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images below to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.