We made it back from Phoenix in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday – exhausted but full of ideas! I was so inspired by this leadership and the Saturday regionals that we stayed for. I will share a few photos later this week, once I’ve had time to download them.
Todays project is the swap that I am doing for my uplines monthly swap. It uses lots of product from the Occasions Mini catalogue.
- Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch (117191) – love how you can change the look of the bird by simply changing the color or pattern of either the wing or the bird!
- Scallop Trim Corner punch (118870) – wait until you see what this looks like combined with the Scallop Edge punch from the SAB catalogue!
- Well Scripted clear mount stamp set (118601) – I’m lovin’ the new clear mount stamps – especially for greetings!
- Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) – the texture this adds is amazing!
The flower was done using a faux suede technique. This is the technique we are doing at my stamp clubs this month, in fact this is one of the cards. If you’d like to attend as a guest to check out how I run my clubs, just send me an email – you are more than welcome to attend.Club meetings for this month are:
- Tuesday January 12th – in north central Edmonton (contact me for location)
- Wednesday January 13th – Sherwood Park
- Saturday January 16th – Sherwood Park
At each club we create four projects – two cards, a 6×6 technique page and a 3D project. You attend for FREE with a minimum $25 purchase! So much fun to learn, while gradually building your supplies.Until next time,SherryClick here to order Stampin’ Up! product online!