I am SO excited to share the Diorama Seascape class to go! This class features 5 cards using the seascape bundle, each highlighting the layering diorama dies in a different way.
The diorama dies are SO much fun to work with and so versatile. Not only will you learn 5 different ways to use the dies but I’ll share additional samples using different stamp sets to reinforce just how versatile they can be.
NOTE: the diorama dies are currently on back order but are due in the week of December 13th. Fingers crossed they arrive on time.
And of course, pick-up is always available for my local customers!
What is included in the Class?
- Kits to make 5 cards and envelopes
- Over $25 in product that you will use for the class projects with plenty extra to keep on crafting!
- Product includes:
- Whale of a Time Sequins
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- A package of Foam Adhesive Strips
- Card kits for 5 cards
- Emailed tutorial which includes supply list, measurements, photos and links to the videos showing you how the cards are made.
- PDF Instructions for each project with a video – you can assemble your cards right along with me! Almost as good as being in my studio!
- Kits contain all card stock needed for the kits. You will do the stamping and diorama die-cutting. I’ll prep any other die cuts.
Additional supplies needed:
Die Cut/ Embossing Machine
- Inks: Flirty Flamingo; Soft Sea Foam; Pool Party; Just Jade and Memento
- Blending Brushes
- Diorama Dies
- Seascape Stamp Set or something similar
Option 2: Free with online order
If you don’t already own the Layering Diorama Dies and the Seascape Bundle (or have a long wish list), this is your best option. Simply place an order valued at $70 (or more before shipping & GST), from my Canadian online store using the class host code JASZYHGU. I’ll send you the card kits, a package of the Whale of a Time Sequins and pdf for free as a thank you!
BONUS: Place your order on December 8th at you’ll qualify for FREE shipping!! Woot Woot!
Live outside of Canada? Purchase just the tutorial. It’s just $20 CDN for the PDF with videos included. The tutorial will be available once registration closes. Tutorial can be purchased here.
If you are a Treasure Stamper team member you get the tutorial for free and can add on the card kits for just $15!