Today I’m sharing a Classic Cloche window card with you. I’ve been having so much fun with this bundle – this little village is so sweet!
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Tidings of Christmas DSP: 4” x 5-1/4” and ¾” x 4” piece for the inside
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” for inside and 3” x 3” for stamping
- White Velvet: 2” x 3”
- Sequins: x7
- Silver Trim: about 8:
- Add the larger piece of dsp to the card front.
- Open the card and line up the cloche die in the lower right corner of the card front and run it through the die cutting machine.
- Stamp the line art village scene using memento ink onto the scrap of white.
- Add the foliage/snow detail using sahara sand ink, stamped off.
- Add the colour to the houses using misty moonlight ink.
- Die cut the village using the coordinating die.
- Die cut the two snow mounds from the white velvet.
- Add the white layer to the inside of the card.
- Close the card and add the stamped village through the window and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Add the larger snow hill over top using seal adhesive
- Add the smaller snow hill using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using memento onto the leftover piece of white cardstock. Cut out each word and add them to the card front.
- Add the sequins – I used all silver but you can use any colour.
- Tie a bow and add it to the card front. TIP: add a dot of multipurpose glue to either side of the knub at the top then center your bow. I placed something on top to ensure that the glue would grab the loops of the bow.
- Add the narrow strip of dsp to the top of the inside layer and your card is complete!
Classic Cloche Class To Go
This is also the bundle I’m using for this months class to go! The cards that Laura and I created are stunning. You will love them.
Join me on Friday over on my Stamped Treasures Facebook page at 11am MT to see how this card inspired a fun project in this weeks This or That project share.
Have a creative day!