Did you know that many of the classes that I offer can be done in the comfort of your own home? All to go classes come with all the pre-cut, scored, die cut or embossed pieces that are required to complete the class projects. You supply the stamps and ink. Take a look at these upcoming classes that are available to go.
Beautiful Butterfly Note Card Class – TO GO
Create this beautiful note card set and a coordinating tin to store them in. This makes a great gift idea! It will soon be Mother’s Day or maybe there’s an upcoming birthday or year end teacher’s gift that you will need. This handmade gift is one that anyone will love and even more so because YOU made it for them.
Class fee includes the Artisan Embellishment Kit from the Occasions catalogue (value $12.50+) and all additional supplies required to create the tin and 3 note cards and envelopes (stamps and ink not included). Class fee of $35 (+ $12 shipping if required) is due at time or registration.
**BONUS project – super cute card! **
Registration for this to go class closes Sunday March 15th.
Guy Greetings Note Card Class – TO GO
Masculine cards are some of the hardest cards to create! However, with the release of the Guy Greetings stamp set – you can whip them up in no time. Register for the Guy Greetings class to go and receive the supplies to create 6 note cards (2 of each of the three shown above) (stamps and ink not included).
**BONUS project – super cute masculine treat bag!**
Class fee options:
- Option 1: includes a package of note cards and all supplies to create 6 cards (2 of each design) – Cost of $25 + $12 shipping if required.
- Option 2: Includes a package of note cards, the photopolymer guy greetings stamp set ($31.95) and all supplies to create 6 cards (2 of each design). Cost of $50 + $12 shipping if required.
Registration for the Guy Greetings to go kit closes Sunday March 15th.
Things to note about to go kits:
- Kits do not include any stamped images.
- Stamps and ink are not included in the kits (unless otherwise specified).
- Registration deadline is Sunday March 15th.
- Kits will ship on Monday March 23rd, providing there are no back orders.
- To go kits available to Canadians only.
- Shipping can be combined if multiple kits are requested.
- Payment can be made by PayPal, Visa or MCRD.
- If you are in the Sherwood Park or surrounding areas, arrangements can be made to pick up kits.
Have a creative day!