Yes you read that right! Christmas in May! In my opinion, it’s never too early to get a jump on the holidays. Imagine having a few Christmas cards already made when the busy holiday season rolls around?
We are spending a lot more time together at home right now. Why not get a jump on the holiday season while life isn’t crazy busy?! AND these are cute, simple cards. Cards that would be fun to make as a family!
In this class we’ll create 6 Christmas cards (2 each of 3 designs) and an altered pillow box!
Here’s how it will work…
- You place your order online using the class host code 2ACJCVXD. You will need to order the items listed below. If you already own these items, you are welcome to order anything else just as long as it comes to a minimum of $38.25 before shipping & tax and is using the class host code (2ACJCVXD).
- Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set (150513) – $30
- Holiday Rhinestones (150457) – $8.25
- Your order will be delivered directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
- You can expect a package from me in the mail that will include all the pre cut pieces to create all the projects
- By email, you’ll receive a pdf that includes photos of the projects, a supply list, measurements and links to separate videos showing you how the projects go together.
Note: if you are local to me and would like to pick up the supplies and kit contact me to register.
Place your qualifying order today to receive these card kits shipped to you free!
Don’t forget to use the class host code 2ACJCVXD.
Have a creative day!