Good morning! Today I have one of our projects from stamp club to share with you. It’s a gift card holder with coordinating envelope. There are always a few people on our gift giving list that end up getting gift cards so these are perfect to have on hand and are so simple to make.
Here are the measurements and supplies:
- The gift card holder is a 3″x8″ piece of whisper white cardstock and is scored at 4″. So you can get 3 of these out of an 8-1/2″x11″ sheet of cardstock.
- Soft suede mat is 2-3/4″x3-3/4″
- Cherry cobbler measures 2-5/8″x3-5/8″ and is run through the big shot using the stylish stripes embossing folder (132174).
- 5″ piece of burlap ribbon (132140) cut in half lengthwise and frayed just a bit.
- the star was cut from champagne glimmer paper using the star that comes in the Circles Card Thinlit set.
- The greeting is from the Tags 4 You stamp set (WM 131820/CM 131823) stamped with old olive ink onto white cardstock and punched with the coordinating punch (132153). Remember you can bundle these two products and save (WM 133293/CM 133294).
- The envelope was created using a 6″x6″ piece of dsp from the Season of Style paper pack (132340) and the envelope punch board (133774)
These would great to have on hand for any occasion – and the Label Love stamp set – which is on sale right now for 25% off would be the perfect set to use!
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget – tomorrow is Thank You Thursday – 1 day deals.
25% off 25 Stamp Sets
Only until Oct. 28th, 2013.