As mentioned in yesterdays post, I spent Saturday at regionals with so many of my stamping friends and with several Treasure Stampers. We had lots of fun.
The project that I’m sharing with you today is the card I made for all my team members who attended. To create the base, I used MDS to create a template, printed it and then cut them out. I LOVE how they turned out.
Here is a list of the supplies I used:
- Christmas Collage
- Pines & Poinsettias
- Champagne Glass Glitter
- 2-3/8″ scallop circle punch
- 1-3/4″ circle punch
- Cherry Cobbler, very vanilla and early espresso cardstock
- Cherry cobbler, always artichoke, early espresso markers
- 1/4″ early espresso grosgrain
- cherry cobbler seam binding
- chantilly crochet trim
- My Digital Studio
Thanks for stopping by today!
To order the supplies to make todays project click here.