I’ve got a quick & easy Christmas card tutorial using Stampin’ Up!’s Tree Angle stamp set to share with you today. The Tree Angle is the stamp set included in one of this months Treasure Box kits. This is the perfect bonus project using almost all the same supplies!
Find all the details for the September Treasure Box here.
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: scrap for stamping
- Just Jade: scrap for die cutting triangle
- Early Espresso: ½” x 5 ½”
- DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Braided Trim: about 6”
- Add the espresso card stock to the back of the dsp and that to the card front.
- Stamp ‘Happy wishes to you and yours’ using espresso ink just above the espresso card stock on the card base.
- Using just jade ink, stamp the leaf image onto the scrap of white card stock.
- Stamp the floral image over top using real red.
- Die cut using the coordinating shape triangle.
- Die cut the third largest tall, narrow triangle from the just jade scrap.
- Attach the two trees together and then add them to the card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp two tree trunks using espresso ink and cut them out. Add them to the card front.
- Tie a bow from the braided trim and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add three red rhinestones.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images below to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.