I’m so excited to officially release this years Christmas Album class to go! Every year I create a holiday themed album to be used to document December memories. It’s one of my favourite projects.
For this years album, we are using the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More cards and other products from the suite that coordinate.
Let’s take a look…
Here’s a look at the supplies included in the class.
Option 1: Class fee of $80 includes over $60 of product.
- 6” x 8” album
- 6” x 8” pocket pages
- ½ pkg of the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards
- ½ pkg of the Kraft 6×6 paper
- 1/2 pkg of the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
- A pkg of the Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes
- 2 yards of the Real Red Ruffled Ribbon
- Any additional die cut pieces you need to create the album
- BONUS: A list of 60 photo/journaling prompts to inspire you as you document the holiday season (value of $10)
Optional Add On: Holly Jolly Wishes (156362) for $33
Kits can be shipped anywhere in Canada (postage fees apply). Contact me to find out more.
Option 2: Tutorial & prompt list ($10 value) – $45
Option 3: Treasure Stampers Team Members – $20 (includes the tutorial, the 60 prompts and all additional die cut pieces needed to create the album). Not a Treasure Stamper? Become one today and start saving!
- Registration closes October 10th, 2021
- Payment can be made by Etransfer or PayPal.
- Providing there are no back orders, kits will be mailed or be ready for pick up mid to late October. That gives you plenty of time to assemble your album before the craziness of the holidays begins.
- Apart from basic supplies like a paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and hole punches, no additional supplies are required. However, if you’d like to make your album the same as mine, I also used the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set; Real Red; Old Olive and Memento Black inks.
I hope you decide to join in on the Christmas Album class to go! Until next time,