Today I’m sharing a Cheerful Basket get well card with you. What a better way is there to send a basket of cheer to someone feeling under the weather than with this adorable card! I absolutely love the kitty in this stamp set! How sweet is he (or she) looking up?!
There are a few little subtle details I want to point out on this card..
- I created a watercolour wash on a piece of watercolour paper for a bit of added colour behind the focal point.
- The basket has a bit of ink blending on it to give it a bit more variation in colour.
- A few of the hearts were coloured with Wink of Stella over top of the Petal Pink Blends. The added bit of shimmer is SO pretty!
- Gray Granite: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party: 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Fluid Watercolour Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 5″ for stamping
- Crumb Cake: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ for die cutting the basket
- Basic Black: 1″ x 2-3/4″ for handle
- White Twine: 6″
- Heart Pearls: x3
I created this card in this weeks Facebook live, you can catch the replay here.
I’ve been having so much fun with this Cheerful Basket bundle. I still have a few more projects to share with you using it, so be sure to come back next week and check them out. For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for the Cheerful Basket class to go. All the details linked below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images below to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more about any of these products.