Can you believe that it’s the last week of September already?! Time is flying by!
Today I have a cute Halloween card to share with you. But the great thing about this card is that it doesn’t have to be Halloween. I can see this as a birthday, thank you or thinking of you card to a cat lover as well. What do you think?
To create this card…
- I started with a thick white card base.
- Using a bit of temporary adhesive I added a punched 2-1/4″ circle to the top left and then brayed over top using our sponge brayer and night of navy ink.
- Once it was the shade I wanted, I removed the circle to reveal a bit white circle. I used the negative space piece from my punched circle (That’s the piece of cardstock that is left behind after punching the circle). I placed this piece on my card base lining up the circle with the white circle and carefully sponged over top with daffodil delight ink.
- Next I used scrap pieces of the wood textures dsp to create the fence.
- The cat is punched from black cardstock and popped up using dimensionals.
- The Happy Halloween is from the Spooky Cat stamp set and is stamped using memento black ink.
I’ve included a full list of supplies below. If you are in Canada and need any supplies you can shop online here.
Have a creative day!
Free Card Kits
$50 (before shipping & tax) using host code B379EYVP and you’ll
receive these two card kits along with a thank you card as a thank you
from me! Visit my online store.
Cat Silhouette Halloween Card Supply List: