Until this past weekend, this layout was the only thing I had created using the free Bubbles and Fizz DSP from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. It’s not because I don’t like it, as a matter of fact I love it. I love it so much I’m planning on using it for my next round of memory keeping club. I’ve kinda been hoarding it! Does anyone else do that?
For the last few years of Memory Keeping club we’ve been using either Project Life or Memories and More cards at our meetings. For the next round I decided to do something a little different. Our product of focus will be this Bubbles and Fizz DSP. One of the things I love about it is how gender neutral it is. It’s going to be perfect for documenting all those boy pictures that I have laying around but I can also ‘girly’ it up if I want. We will still be using pocket pages but we’ll be creating our own cards for them. So things will look a little different. I’m looking forward to it!
We actually don’t start the next round until May but because this dsp is only available until March 31st I need to make sure that I have enough packs for all attendees. The registration deadline for this next round is coming up really quick – March 30th. Here are all the details.
Memory Keeping Club
May to August 2018
Join the Memory Keeping Club and preserve your memories so that you and your family can enjoy reliving those moments.
- meet once/month for 4 months (May to August) – that’s just a couple hours each month!
- also available to go to anyone across Canada – each month I record a video explaining the pages and any important details.
- first month you’ll receive the following:
- variety pack pocket pages ($10)
- package of 12×12 whisper white cardstock ($8.75)
- Tutti Frutti sequins ($9.25)
- white bakers twine ($4)
- Bubbles and Fizz DSP ($14.50)
- each month after that you’ll receive any additional supplies we use to create the 12×12 layouts and pocket page inserts for just $15 or free with a $35 order (before shipping and tax)
- each month we create one 12×12 layout and 3 pocket pages all using the supplies from the first class and a few extras. That’s two 2-page spreads each month! That’s a lot of memories captured!
Class fee options:
- Option 1: participate in person (or pick up) each month AND already own the dsp – $45
- Option 2: participate in person (or pick up) each month and do NOT own the dsp – $60
- Option 3: participate in the class at a distance AND own the dsp – $55 (includes shipping anywhere in Canada)
- Option 4: participate in the class at a distance and do NOT own the dsp – $70 (includes shipping anywhere in Canada)
Registration due by March 30th.
Payment due by May 1st.
Deadline to register is March 30th.
All the details can be found here.
New Sale-a-Bration offerings added March 15th.