You all know that Lorna Raczynski is one of my favourite stampers – I always LOVE her cards. Today I am sharing another card of hers. I love how she took a simple modern looking stamp set – Bright Blossoms and gave it kind of a different feel.
Sorry for the glare on the photo – there is a window sheet over top of the focal point (love it!). But take a look at how she used the tulip image! That is awesome, I never would have thought to use it like that.
I hope you’ve been enjoying the swaps that I’ve been sharing, I still have a few more to share! Then I will be back with some of my own projects. Have a fabulous day!
- Bright Blossoms (WM 125495/CM 125497)
- Friendly Phrases (WM 126149/CM 126151)
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
- Inks: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
- Big Shot die cut machine
- Framed tulips embossing folder
- Neutrals glimmer brads
- Gumball Green ribbon
- Appothecary Accents framelits
- Window Sheets
- Comfort Cafe dsp