I’ve got a cute Bewitching Halloween card tutorial for you today. I don’t make a lot of Halloween projects anymore but when I was at the mountain retreat in Hinton in July, my friend Lorna had the Bewitching stamp set and I just had to use it. It’s such a cute set!
- Basic Black: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3” x 4” ; 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2” for the inside and 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Gingham Cottage DSP: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2″ and 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp the hat from the Bewitching stamp set using memento black ink.
- Colour it in using the Stampin’ Blends markers and punch it out using the coordinating punch.
- Stamp the feet using memento ink onto the 3” x 4” piece of white (closer to the bottom).
- Colour in the socks and buckles with pumpkin pie blends.
- Add the had to the top of the feet using dimensionals.
- Stamp the spider in the upper right.
- Using your paper snips, distress the edges of the black cardstock layer and the two pieces of dsp.
- Add the wider strip of dsp down the left side of the card front, leaving about ¼” of the black showing on the left.
- Add the black layer over top and then the stamped white layer to the top of that.
- Stamp a couple spiders on the inside white layer and add it, and the second piece of dsp, to the inside of the card.
You can find a full supply list below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.