Well I am back and had a day to try and catch up but I’m no where near caught up yet and have to plan for stamp clubs this week. So needless to say, editing my photos to post is a little further down my to do list. But I promise I will share with you soon.
In the meantime, I’m going to share some of the fabulous new programs/products that Stampin’ Up! is releasing.
Best of 25 Years!
Because Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 25-year anniversary, they have decided to bring back some of their favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets. These sets will be released each month during 2013. Not only will they include some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!
|Some things to note:
While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, starting in February we’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $17.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
January’s set is Best of Birthday’s – view the flyer here.
Dude, You’re Welcome Kit
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box.
Single Stamps are Back!
Stampin’ Up! had a great response to their experiment with single stamps. So much so that they are making ten more never-before-seen images available as single stamps available through March 31, 2013.
- These stamps are available on any order type—customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There’s no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This offer is not available in Quebec.
- These stamps are only available through March 31, 2013, so get them while you can!
Visit my online store to order any of these products.
And lastly a new monthly kit offering…
My Paper Pumpkin
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership $24.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Wow! There’s a lot going on! If you have any questions, please let me know. I will be back tomorrow with a project and later this week with leadership details.
Thanks for stopping by!