Today I’ve got a tutorial for you featuring the Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful DSP that you can earn for free with a qualifying purchase. This bundle is one of my favourite SAB products. The paper is stunning!
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside); 3” x 5 ½” and 2” circle
- Granny Apple Green: 3 ¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for dragonfly
- DSP: 1 ½” x 4”
- Stamp the larger outline leaf image, using granny apple green, onto the lower right and upper left corners of the narrower white cardstock.
- Ink the larger solid leaf image with granny apple green, stamp off, and then fill in the leaves you just stamped.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 using the blueberries and pacific point ink.
- Add the whisper white cardstock to the center of the granny apple green cardstock and that to the card front.
- Add the strip of dsp across the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using memento ink onto the 2” circle.
- Add that to the card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out a small dragonfly from the scrap of granny apple and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
Become a member of the Treasure Chest and you’ll receive exclusive project videos every week featuring the newest Stampin’ Up! products. Find out all the details here.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.