Todays Beautiful Autumn Thank You Card is a simple one but stunning. Great products make it really easy to make pretty cards. The foiling on the patterned paper and the touch of copper below the greeting add so much class to this card.
- Soft Suede: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″; 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with the subtle folder
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for the inside); 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and scraps for stamping
- Gilded Autumn DSP: 3″ x 5″
- Copper Metallic Card Stock: 3/8″ x 3 1/2″
If you’d like to see how this card comes together, I’ve filmed a short video for you.
I’d love to have you join me at the upcoming Gilded Autumn Card class in September. All the cards feature this beautiful autumn stamp set!
Gilded Autumn Card Class
I’m so excited to offer the Gilded Autumn class. I’m always drawn to the fall products that Stampin’ Up! releases. Fall is my favourite season. I love everything about it – the crisp air, the sweater weather, the colours… everything.
I knew when I saw the Beautiful Autumn stamp set that I would offer a class around it. We’ll be creating 4 projects using this beautiful suite of products – perfect for all your fall needs.
Class fee is either $20 or free with a minimum $35 purchase (before shipping & taxes) placed through my Canadian online store using the Gilded Autumn class host code RFP6XP74. Click the Register button to register for a class kit and place your order online. Deadline to register for a class kit, that requires shipping, is August 31st. If you’re picking up your kit, you have until September 7th to register.
Let’s Get Crafty card club members – orders are due by September 12th. Want to become a club member? Anyone across Canada can join. Ask me how.
This class will be offered at three different times – 2 in person and the third virtually (through Zoom). Choose the session that works best for you. All in person events will have safety and social distancing precautions in place.
- Wednesday September 9th at 9:30am (in person – limited to 6 people)
- Wednesday September 9th at 7pm (in person – limited to 6 people)
- Thursday September 10th at 7pm (MT) – virtually
Can’t attend the class but still want a kit? No worries, I’ll send everyone participating the tutorial and a link to the recorded Zoom session after the class.
Don’t live in Canada? Purchase the tutorial here.
Recommended supplies to have on hand:
- Beautiful Autumn Bundle (155189);
- Inks: Soft Suede (147115); Blackberry Bliss (147092); Cajun Craze (147085); Crushed Curry (147087); Early Espresso (147114); Mint Macaron (147106) – or colours similar to these.
I look forward to stamping with you at the Gilded Autumn class! Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.