I just can’t seem to get enough of the Apothecary Accents Framelits! I LOVE all the shapes in this assortment. I think it’s been sitting on my Big Shot table since I received it – it hasn’t been put away because I use it so much!
Anyway I have another card to share with you that uses the Reason to Smile stamp set. I must admit, it’s not my favourite card but it’s ok. I was playing around with some leftover pieces on my desk and this is what I came up with.
I love making this little grass by snipping the edges of cardstock really closely together. It’s a little time consuming but looks great!
Hope you are having a great week – thanks for stopping by!
- Reason to Smile stamp set (WM 131274/CM 131275)
- Petite Pairs stamp set (
- Big Shot die cut machine (113439)
- Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
- 1″ circle punch (119868)
- 2012-2014 In Colour Markers (126856) – raspberry ripple and gumball green
- Cardstock: whisper white, pink pirouette, gumball green