I have another swap to share with you today – this one was created by Jean Ockerman. Another great card using the Papaya Collage stamp set! It’s funny how both this card and the one from yesterday use almost the same colours – Jean used Sahara Sand instead of the Crumb Cake, but apart from that they are the same colours.
- Papaya Collage stamp set (WM 126610/CM 126612)
- Just Believe stamp set (WM 116948/CM 120453)
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals and Soft Suede
- Inks: Soft Suede, Primrose Petals
- Victoria Crochet Trim (118481)
- Antique Brads (117273)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- Big shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (120175)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don’t forget to sign up for the catalogue helper using the sign up box below!
If you are reading this in a reader, you may have to visit my blog in order to see the sign up box.