Today I’m sharing 2 Christmas cards using the patchwork pieces dies. These are such fun dies to play with. The possibilities are endless. For the cards I’m sharing today, I stuck with 2 patterned papers but you could use several more, you could do a rainbow colour scheme, or alternate patterned paper and card stock, use embossed card stock. So many options!
The two patterns I chose are from the A Walk in the Forest paper pack. I chose different sheets because I didn’t like the front and back together. However, if the front and back worked together, you could definitely cut two of the 3-1/2″ x 5″ pieces from the same sheet.
Tip: If you cut a 5″ x 12″ strip of 2 different patterned papers, you can get 6 cards from those two sheets without any waste.
This isn’t a great card for mass production because of the time it takes to assemble. However, it does have a stepped up look because of the patterned background so 6 of them wouldn’t be too bad.
These measurements are to create 2 cards.
- Pretty Peacock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (x2) scored at 4-1/4″
- Garden Green: 3-1/2″ x 5″ (x2)
- A Walk in the Forest DSP: 3-1/2″ x 5″ in two different patterns and 1/2″ x 4″ (x2)
- Cherry Cobbler: 2-1/2″ x 5″ (cut two of the 4th smallest Stylish Shapes circles)
- Basic White: 1-1/2″ x 8″ (cut 2 of the largest banner from the Stylish Shapes dies)
- Garden Green Ribbon: 5″ (x2)
- Gold Twine: 12″ (x2)
- Iridescent Rhinestones
Here’s a video showing you how they all come together.
I hope you enjoyed these 2 Christmas cards using the patchwork pieces dies.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more information about any of these products.