Subscription boxes are all the rage right now. You can find a subscription box for almost anything…
- and food!
boxes are a great little ‘fix’ for our interests. It’s nice to get a
little sampling of something we may not have tried otherwise.
you know that Stampin’ Up! has their own subscription box? It’s called
Paper Pumpkin – cute eh? It has nothing to do with pumpkins, just catchy
I have been a subscriber since the beginning and
absolutely love it! I love getting that surprise box in the mail every
month. The box includes all the pre-cut, scored supplies to create a
crafty project (cards, mini album, 3-D projects, home decor), stamp set,
ink spot and any embellishments you may need. All you need to have on
hand is adhesive and scissors!
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for so many people.
- No space to craft? Paper Pumpkin is perfect because
everything comes in a small box for you each month, create the projects
and toss the box – all you have left to find a home for is an ink spot
and stamp set, which can be reused over and over again!
- No time to craft? Paper Pumpkin takes between 30 and 60
minutes to create! Just imagine having a collection of cards and treats
ready to give at a moments notice, without having to design and cut the
- Hate the design process? Paper Pumpkin kits come pre-cut, scored and ready for you to stamp and assemble. No thinking required!
- Love the design process but dislike cutting and measuring?
Use the supplies that come in the kit to create your own projects.
Because everything coordinates and is meant to go together, it takes the
effort of choosing supplies out of the mix!
- Beginner Crafter with little or no supplies? Paper Pumpkin
comes with everything you need except adhesive and scissors. No fancy
tools are needed to create these beautiful projects!
- Experienced Crafter? Even an experienced crafter with all the
tools and supplies they need can benefit from the quick and easy Paper
Pumpkin kit! I have an entire studio full of supplies and I don’t know
how many times Paper Pumpkin has come to my rescue!
- Crafting with dhildren/grand children. Paper Pumpkin kits
offer the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your
children/grand children, with no prep work involved! Even the tiniest of
crafters can help!
As you can see Paper Pumpkin really is for ANYONE! And the great
thing is you don’t have to commit to whole years subscription, you can
sign up and stay a member for as long as you’d like! You can even put it
on hold, if you need a break. There is no commitment and no risk. I
know you’ll love it!
If you are Canadian and ready to give Paper Pumpkin a try, here are your options:
- Sign-up for a monthly subscription here. You pay $24.95 + tax and receive your monthly kit delivered sometime between the 15th and 25th of the month.
- Purchase a prepaid subscription through my online store:
- 1-month subscription (#137858) – $24.95 + tax
- 3-month subscription (#137859) – $74.85 + tax
- 6-month subscription (#137860) – $143.70 + tax (save $1/month)
- 12-month subscription (#137861) – $275.40 + tax (save $2/month)
Here are just a few of the alternate projects I’ve created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit. Note:
sometimes I like to do the projects exactly as intended, other times, I
create some of my own projects. It’s fun to just play with the product!
Have a creative day!
Don’t miss out on another Paper Pumpkin kit – subscribe today!