Do you have hundreds or thousands of photos on your phone, computer and/or in a box?
have fallen in love with a system called Project Life by Stampin’ Up!
that takes the time, money and stress out of memory keeping! It’s all
about living your life and documenting it for your family in a quick,
simple and affordable way!
It takes much less time and
effort than traditional scrapbooking and focuses more on living your
life and preserving your precious memories for you children and
granchildren. You don’t need ONE OUNCE of crafting ability, just the
desire to preserve your precious memories for your family!
New to Project Life and curious about what you need to get started? I decided to film a video sharing the basic supplies. What’s great about this style of memory keeping is that you don’t need a ton of supplies – you can get started with just these few things:
- Card collection of your choice (includes 100 cards, 2 each of 50 double-sided designs in 3 sizes)
- Accessory pack to coordinate (optional)
- Photo pocket pages
- Journaling pens
Project Life Club
To start September 22nd, 2016
I know we are all busy and have so much taking up our time but everyone can find a few hours each month, by making it a priority. This is something I so wholeheartedly believe in that I have decided to offer a Project Life club. Here’s how it will work…
- We meet once a month for 4 months (September to December) whether in person or to go – that’s just a couple hours each month!
- Each month we will make one 12×12 layout and 3 pocket pages all using the supplies from the card collection and accessory pack you will receive at the first class + a few extras. That’s two 2-page spreads each month! That’s a lot of memories captured!!
- Fee for the first month is $65 and includes a card collection ($21), the coordinating accessory pack ($24) and design 1 pocket pages ($9.25)
- Each month after that is just $15!
- Each month we will cover different ways to use your pocket pages, create your own cards, photo organising tips and trick, etc.
- The to go kit will include everything you need to complete the same pages as in person – card collection, accessory pack, pocket pages, any pre-cut supplies, access to videos where I will go over and tips and tricks we discussed, and photos and instructions for putting all the pieces together. Just add $10 for shipping (includes all 4 months of shipping) and all the supplies will be delivered right to you! Monthly kits will ship by mail the day after we meet in person each month.
- After the 4-month rotation, we will choose another card collection and repeat the club. You choose whether to continue or not.
Contact me today to reserve your spot, or to request a to go kit and lets get those photos into albums!