Today I thought I’d share with you a couple of my upcoming classes. The first is a great Mom & Me project – but it isn’t necessarily just for mom & child. It can be for you and a friend, grandma & grandchild etc. At the class you will each complete ten 6×6 scrapbook pages and create this fabulous album which can then be used to showcase some of your favorite summer photos (or whatever theme you choose). Each attendee has a choice of either the Pink Flamingo dsp or Tall Tales dsp, please specify at time of registration. ** Please note the evening class has been rescheduled to Saturday. **
- Class fee is $30/pair and includes all supplies (except adhesive).
- Choice of Friday July 17th at 1pm or Saturday July 18th at 1pm
- Each additional guest is $15
- To Go kits are available for $15/album (plus $5 for shipping if required)
Email me to register – space is limited.
I’m really excited about this next class. It is the first of a monthly series I will be offering where we will be making projects to give us a head start on our Christmas gifts. Each month from now until December we will make something different. This months project is an interchangeable frame with either happiness or welcome on it. At the class we will create four seasonal backgrounds so that they can be changed based on the season! Who wouldn’t love to receive this as a Christmas gift!
- class fee of $35 is due upon registration and includes all supplies, including frame and definitely decorative piece (either happiness or welcome) – please bring your adhesive
- July 27th at 7pm
- To go kits are available for $20 – frame is not included in to go kits
I’d love to have you join me at either or both of these classes, but remember to register early as space is limited.Until next time,Sherry