be a thicker version of the clear-mount stamp cases (#119105), so now when you
get new wood-mount sets, you get a case that has the stamp set name already on
it as well as pictures of the stamp images. No more making a copy of your label
sheet to put in the lid of your stamp box! And it also means that they are
easier to store.
As with the clear-mount cases, you can also order the wood-mount cases
separately. There are 2 sizes: a half size (#127552) and a full size (#127551).
Why would you want to do that? Well, here are just a few ideas to inspire you:
– You can put your old wood-mount stamps into a new case for easier storage.
– The half size is perfect for storing ink refills.
– The full size is just right for storing Stampin’ Write markers or making a
case to store your adhesives like SNAIL, a box of glue dots, and Stampin’
– Fill one with a few of your favorite punches so that you can just grab ‘n’ go
with your “go-to” punches.
And here’s just a sampling of non-stamping uses:
– Decorate one, line it with a napkin, and use it to carry your lunch to school
– Great for storing toys that have small pieces – like puzzles.
And of course, these cases are fun to decorate with some Designer Series Paper
and embellishments, too!
So, the only question left is … what will you put in yours?
Thanks for stopping by!