This is a quick and easy technique I just tried for the first time a couple weeks ago and love the unique look you get each and every time. All you need is three or four different colored Stampin’ Write Markers, a cello bag or sheet protector, glossy cardstock and a water misting bottle.
- Cut the cello bag or sheet protector so it opens like a book.
- Color onto one side with markers, beginning with the lightest shade of marker and progressively getting darker.
- Mist with water until color spreads.
- Place piece of glossy cardstock face down onto markered portion of cello bag.
- Close flap and gently rub back to transfer color to glossy cardstock.
- Open flap and gently peel off cardstock. You will be left with something similar to this:
- Now finish assemble card as desired.
Until next time,
Supplies: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White and Glossy cardstock; red gingham ribbon; Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers; Tart & Tangy stamp set; ribbon slide from Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware.