From July 15 — August 31, you can join the Stampin’ Up! family for as little as $105 with the Mini Starter Kit. Have fun helping friends and family create exciting projects, while earning free products and even a little extra cash!
Want to know what is included? Remember that all items can be substituted for like items of equal or lesser value – completely customizeable!
- For All You Do stamp set – $38.95
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Dusty Durango Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad – $7.95
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″) – $9.95
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″) – $10.50
- All the same business supplies that are in the standard starter kit
Interested in the full starter kit for $269? You can also customize the contents of that kit and get tons of fabulous product from the new catalogue. The standard starter kit includes: 5 stamp sets; 1 Stampin’ Around wheel plus handle & ink cartridge; 5 classic ink pads; 1 Versamark pad; SNAIL adhesive; 3 packs of cardstock; blender pens; Stampin’ Pastels; Stampin’ Scrub & Mist and 1 Décor Elements item plus applicator, PLUS all your business supplies! To top it off SU! will give you:
- All six of the new In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads
- One pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
That’s a value of $58.20 – on top of the awesome deal you are getting for the kit! Which ever way you go – you will get all your purchases at a discount and you’ll get to preorder from the Holiday Mini Catalogue starter Aug. 1st! Have I mentioned how fabulous this mini is?! Wait until you see it!!! From me you will get the support that you need to achieve whatever you hope to from your business. Plus you can either attend or, if you are out-of-town, I will send you the supplies to complete any of my Christmas Gift classes – your choice – for FREE! That’s a value of between $30 and $50.If you have any questions or need more information, please email me – I’d be happy to answer them for you.Until next time,Sherry