Well today is my catch up day on both household and work to do’s. I hope to be back tomorrow with some Convention photos – I have lots to share. In the meantime, this is the last swap that I have to share. This beautiful card was created by Donna Wizniuk and a version of which will be available at the August card buffet.
I love this Everything Eleanor stamp set – it’s one of my favourites from the new catalogue (I know I have lots). We were lucky enough to get this one back in January at our leadership conference so we’ve had plenty of time to play with it. I love the colours that she put together on this card – soft suede, raspberry ripple, summer starfruit and crumb cake! I never would have thought to put the summer starfruit in there but it looks amazing!
Have a fabulous day!
- Everything Eleanor stamp set (WM 124162 / CM 124164)
- My Friend stamp set (WM 122585 / CM 122587)
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse
- Soft Suede taffeta ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Bitty Buttons