I’m sure you’ve heard the buzz about the fabulous new stamping tool to hit the market – the Stamparatus! Well I’m excited to actually have one in my possession. Woohoo! I was lucky enough to be part of the Leader 2 Leader group who helped with the design of this product and therefore had the opportunity to order early.
I finally had some time to play with it yesterday and it is even better than I thought it would be. I want to share what I’ve learned with you before the reservation period is over – which is December 30th. So I decided to offer a couple drop in times on December 29th where I’ll share the features and some of what you can do with this fabulous tool with you. And you’ll even have the opportunity to give it a try.
Let me know if you’d like to attend and which session. Note: this is a drop in so you can come when it works and stay as long as you want/can.
December 29th at either 10am to noon OR 4pm to 6pm. RSVP now!
If you aren’t local or can’t attend, don’t forget your last chance to reserve your own tool is December 30th. You won’t have another opportunity to order until it is released in the next annual catalogue in JUNE!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
Here’s a video that goes into the details and gives you a look at the
product. This product is going to be AMAZING! I can’t wait to get one.
Anyone who reserves their Stamparatus, through my online store, during
this (and the previous) reservation period will be invited to attend a
FREE class, which will also be offered online for those who can’t attend
in person! BUT you need to let me know that you reserved yours because I
don’t receive any kind of notification!
Here are a few things you need to know about this reservation period:
- There is a limit of one Stamparatus reservation/person (customer or demonstrator) with this round.
- Stampin’ Up! will leave the window open from 2pm December 5th until the 30th whether they sell 100 tools or 100,000 tools!
- This will be your LAST opportunity to reserve the Stamparatus. After
the window closes, it will not be offered again until it is released in
the next annual catalogue in June!
- Stamparatuses reserved during this window will begin shipping March
19th and will ship as the orders were received and will continue to ship
out as stock arrives.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from
our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your
credit card and shipping information is correct.
Now you’re probably thinking…
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
Information you may find helpful:
The last reservation window is only open until December 30th. To reserve your Stamparatus visit my online store
during the reservation window and click on the Stamparatus link (Note:
the link will not show up until the reservation window opens).
As a thank you to all those who reserve a Stamparatus through my website,
I will offer a FREE class (in person & online), once the product
has shipped. This class will show you how to take advantage of all the
features of this fabulous tool! Be sure to send me an email after you’ve reserved your tool so that I can add you to my class list!
Have a creative day!