Since the launch of My Digital Studio, we have been working with our
vendor regarding pricing, and now that we have reached higher
quantities, our vendor has reduced the cost of the product. We, in turn,
are passing that savings along to you immediately. You may remember
that we went through a similar process last fall, and were able to pass
some savings along to you then in regards to print product pricing. We
are thrilled that the popularity of My Digital Studio continues to
increase and are committed to the success of this product line.
Here are the changes:
- We’re changing the name of the software to MDS. Now, you might be
asking yourself, didn’t it just change to MDS 2 last year? Yep, it sure
- We’re lowering the price! What has been known as MDS 2+ is now $24.95 CAN and will be called . . . yes, you guessed it, MDS.
It’s the same great software and content at a fantastic new price.
- Coming soon: all of you who have been holding onto the original My
Digital Studio software will be able to upgrade for FREE. We’ll let you
know as soon as it is available. (Can we get a woot, woot?)
Other stuff you may want to know:
- We will still offer a free 30-day trial version of the MDS software for anyone who had not previously tried the MDS 2 Trial.
- The original My Digital Studio software (not the product line) is
going away, including support for it. The free upgrade will be available
- MDS 2 (the software that didn’t have much content) is going away.
- You can still get the software on a disc (item 130647) or as a
download (item 130646). Just keep in mind the disc will say MDS 2+ on it
because it will take us awhile to switch everything out.
Lots of great things! At a new low price of $24.95 – there is NO reason for not picking it up and trying it out. Purchase it now, download it onto your laptop and join me at our next MDS class on April 13 to learn how to use it!
Thanks for stopping by!